Friday Wrap Up


Happy Friday blogettes! It was a jam packed week over here with so many lovely features I can hardly wait for Monday again. Because Monday is all about this stunning wedding above from Amanda K Photo Art; just you wait for all the gorgeousness. From the rad bridal party, the stunning bride, the insanely creative reception backdrop; really I am running out of adjectives to describe my true felings on this wedding so you'll have to sit tight over the weekend. I'll be in Detroit scouting out venues for a 2012 bride but tell me, what are all of you up to this Father's Day weekend? In the meantime here's a little recap for you all! xo

{Monday} Kick started the week with this darling First Anniversary paper-themed shoot. 
{Tuesday} Probably one of the fiercest e-sessions I've ever featured graced the blog here.
{Pep-Talk} Seems to be the Blogging Blues sort of happen to the best of us in blog land.
{Wednesday} Fruits + veggies + a bunny in an orchard = the most stunning photos eva.
{Thursday} Brought us this dreamy and simplistic 'Love in New York City' photo shoot.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Lovely Links Around the Web

{Cool Aid} I finally took a sip, guys. And am officially pin it to win it. So lame. So true.
{Checkmate} The perfect gift for chess loving wine drinkers. Like my sweet sweet Dad.
{Insane} Was what I thought when I saw this; I can only only imagine what guests said!
{I'm Loving} These beautiful handmade goodies. A little whimsy, a whole lot of pretty. 
{Balloons} Hundreds and hundreds of big colourful balloons. I swear, it'll never get old.

8 Lovely Comments:

A Crimson Kiss said...

It's been one gorgeous week, darling! Enjoy the weekend, and I hope you guys find the perfect location!

xxo, Lena

Liesl said...

I just happened upon Part 1 of your post over at The Knotty Bride and left a comment there, but wanted to tell you how refreshing it was to read all that you said. Thank you so, so much for always being so honest, real and open! I hope you have a Wonderful Weekend, my blog friend! :)

Liesl :)
xoxo

Piril Maria said...

I adore your photos.





♥ thebookness.blogspot.com

Jenna Lee said...

Can't wait to see your 1st ann photos! Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Abby Grace Photography said...

Love that groom's tie!

Fash Boulevard said...

adore these flowers. love. hope you had an amazing weekend. Stop by to see pictures from my weekend in Laguna Beach. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news from an LA stylist.

http://twitter.com/#!/fashboulevard

Anna @ IHOD said...

Off to check out these links! That bouquet is beautiful!

Unknown said...

that bridal portrait is AMAZING! I die over that bouquet and her necklace, ahh

MEGAN LAND
xx