Friday Wrap Up


Happy Friday everyone! Did you guys catch this beautiful and playful bridal ballerina shoot over on the Wedding Chicks today? Like I've said before, I just love seeing balloons used in unique new ways and this shoot was no exception. Is there not something about the photo above that makes you wanna jump into the frame to toss around some balloons? And today, well today marks the end of another fabulous week. I don't know about you but this week sort if whizzed by and I can only imagine the weekend will feel the same. Tomorrow I am assisting with the florals at an event and my Sunday will be spent relaxing and staying away from my computer. I mean, trying my best to do the aforementioned. This girl needs to start setting office hours.

In other news, next week I am hoping to have the new Wordpress site up and running. Eeeek! I know I know I keep teasing you guys with this but I promise it's happening so very soon because I am officially done with blogger. I've just been having so many problems with uploading photos and having portions of my posts just disappear that it will be refreshing to have a much more dependable back end and blogging platform. I can't wait to show you guys the new site and I can only hope you'll love it as much as I do. Until then, here's all the fun that happened here this week. It was a short week thanks to a venue scouting trip in Detroit on Monday but believe me; the rest of the week was fun-overload. Catch you all on Monday, beauties!

{Monday} The sweet Jen from Made by Girl featured my finished Girl Cave!
{Tuesday} It's official; this is one of the most popular posts ever on Hey Gorg.
{Wednesday} Big hugs to the Wedding Chicks for featuring my best work yet!
{Friday} How does it feel to be married? Come join in the discussion over here.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Lovely Links Around the Web

{Baked} How have I never tried this brilliant twist on an old classic?
{Pillows} I'm thinking a few of these will look just lovely on our bed.
{Starbucks} Was the inspiration for this totally rad surprise proposal.
{Minnie} This artist gives a whole new meaning to itsy bitsy kitchen.
{Quote} I'm not a huge wall decal person, but this changed my mind.

16 Lovely Comments:

natasha {schue love} said...

Congrats again on a beautifully done room...still in awe over the transformation! :)

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous wedding shoot! Can't wait to hear how you like Wordpress.... I have tossed the idea around myself. Blogger can just be difficult to say the least and it seems like Wordpress has so many more options. xo

.Candy. said...

I love how the balloons were used here...it's not very often that you see this playful touch

XX

http://intoxicatedchameleon.blogspot.com

Elisa @ Crazy, Amazing Life said...

Your girl cave is fabulous!

And the wedding is absolutely amazing - you are so talented!

Ana Degenaar said...

I love links so I'll be here for a while :)

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Oh, I do love that photo! It took me a minute before I even realized those were balloons! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I can't wait to read more of yours!

jessica // union shore said...

i'm excited to see the new site!! and can't wait to hear what you think of wordpress...

hope you're having a fabulous weekend!

Jenna Lee said...

I love this photo. Its beautiful and so playful! Good luck with moving to wordpress! I'll be following you there too!

Hope youre enjoying this wonderful weekend!

Jillian said...

One day I hope to switch to Wordpress as well. Blogger is just so undependable, but it's so easy to use! I'm torn!

By the way, I was drooling over those deep-dish cookies!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

you are moving to Wordpress?! The whole blog? Interesting!!

Anna @ IHOD said...

Rhiannon, just visited your room at MAde By Girl and holy moly it is the perfect girl cave! LOVE it.
Thanks for sharing it! Hope you had a good start to your week!
Anna

claire gallam said...

I just love that picture!!! And your girl cave, of course.

Colleen {Soundtrack To I Do} said...

I recently moved to Wordpress and it is so. much. better! Good luck with the move, I'm sure you'll be thrilled with WP!

ashley nicole catherine said...

just catching up on my fave blogs and i see great minds think alike ;) i'll be really curious to hear what you think of wordpress because i'm so fed up with blogger's issues! happy monday, doll!

xo.ashley

A Crimson Kiss said...

WordPress?!? So exciting-you'll have to tell me how you like it! Hope you had a perfect weekend, darling!

xox, Lena

Sonishka: Far and Away said...

wow, this is such a happy photo. I love the marshmallow colours and balloons. Not to mention the room's ceiling and walls.